Every woman wants her face to look beautiful, soft and smooth and without facial hair. The growth of facial hair is natural. However, if there is excess hair on the neck, chin, on the upper lips, cheeks or forehead, it causes embarrassment and affect the person's confidence. The reason for excessive hair growth on the face includes changes in hormone levels in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, some drugs and because of hormonal changes during pregnancy. Although it is available to remove facial hair, it can be painful, time consuming and can lead to skin damage such as cutting methods, laser treatment and waxing. Home remedies are the best way to remove facial hair because they are readily available and have no side effects. There are several methods of epilation and the advantages and disadvantages of these methods are discussed below. This gives you information on why home remedies are the best choice for removing facial and body hair.
The different methods of hair removal (pros and cons)
Pros - This method can be done at home or at a beauty salon. It is easy, simple and low cost method. The person can remain hairless since this method removes the hairs from their roots. There are options past waxes, such as chocolate and mango waxes that are relatively painless.
Disadvantages - For most women, skin allergies depilation cause. They are prone to itching, redness of the skin and acne or infection of the hair follicles. On the other hand, if you do this process over and over again, there are chances that your skin becomes loose and flabby.
Pros - They are easy to use. They are a cheaper method for hair removal. No special skills are required to use these.
Disadvantages - If done incorrectly, it can cause injury and hair growth or pseudo-folliculitis, which can lead to infections. You have to use this method at least once a week to keep the skin without hair. In some people use to shave cause irritation.
Pros - They provide less skin damage and are very easy to use. They are cheap.
Disadvantages - This method is able to remove only 88% of hair and it is not possible to remove very small hairs. Waxing provides a 98% success rate for hair removal. You are not able to remove hair from the root and therefore the most rapid regrowth occurs
Pros - This is one of the cheapest methods of facial hair removal
Disadvantages - If this is not done by experienced people, the process can be very painful. In most women, the skin remains red for some time. The hair is not removed from the root and thus, the hair grows faster. You should send to shove every few days and that means you suffer every few pain days.
Pros - Hair camouflage and make them less visible. You can make your skin tone hair color and therefore imperceptible. You can do it yourself, and the effect lasts for a few weeks.
Disadvantages - This will not remove hair completely. Exposure of the skin to sunlight within one hour after bleaching may cause skin irritation. Bleaching is not a solution for women with thick hair growth. Regular bleaching can cause skin damage due to the presence of chemicals in the bleach.
Pros - You can remove hair without professional help with this method and it is easy to use and low cost in the long run.
Disadvantages - They work very superficially and hence the frequent use of necessary creams. You need time for hair removal once in a week to spend more. In some women, causing the chemicals used for skin irritation hair removal, skin browning and allergies. This can not be used to remove facial hair.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Facial Hair
There are many natural ingredients in your kitchen that can be used for effective removal of facial hair. Although this takes some time to show the effect of the treatment, which does not damage the skin and are cost effective. Here are some home remedies to remove facial hair
1.Gelatin Peel-off Mask
One of the easiest and best to remove unwanted facial hair in an immediate remedy is to use gelatin facial mask. This can easily be done at home. Although gelatin mask can also be a bit messy and smelly, the result offered by this mask makes it feel worth trying. You can add a few drops of lemon to remove the smell of gelatin. You can also try some essential oils. It is important to keep your eyes and eyebrows out of this face mask.
- One tablespoon of gelatin (no flavor)
- Milk from 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice (3 to 4 drops) (o)
- Lavender essential oil 1 to 2 drops
- In a small bowl, add the milk, unflavored gelatin and lemon juice or lavender essential oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Cook in the microwave for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Apply after removing it immediately to your face out of the microwave.
- Let them rest for a few minutes on the face.
- The gelatin is fastened to the face. They can be applied in areas where the unwanted hair growth visible or your entire face is.
- Never close your eyes and eyebrows.
- You can lower the mask of your jelly face after 5 minutes to remove it would then completely dried out.
- Remove it completely. You will find that your beloved facial hair and pimples coming out of your face and into the mask dry.
2. The Apricots and Mel Scrub Facial
Damascus and a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals, and also has large concentrations of lycopene. It has been found to be very effective in eliminating facial hair. Apricot has to be mixed with another ingredient called honey to make an excellent facial peel, unwanted hair will help get rid of face as well as for cleansing the face. Honey has to make the properties smooth the skin.
- Half cup of dried apricots
- A teaspoon of honey
- Dried apricot grind in a blender to make a coarse powder. Be not sure too thick.
- In honey to this powdered apricot and mix well.
- To apply. This mixture on your face and let stand for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Now start mixing in a circular wash gently and make sure that you scrub for about 15 to 20 minutes of exercise on.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week during an effective removal of facial hair.
3. Wheat Scrubs
The product that remains after the refining of wheat grain is wheat bran. The saved is a very healthy product and helps give the body all the nutrients it needs. But, wheat bran is also very effective as a cosmetic product and is used in the manufacture of many facial scrubs and masks. It is a very effective facial peeling, has helped eliminate unwanted hair and is effective in facial wrinkles. The following are options such as wheat bran will help naturally remove facial hair.
- 1 to 3 tablespoons of wheat
- A teaspoon of rose water
- One tablespoon of milk
- In a small bowl, wheat, milk and rose water mix.
- Apply this thickness evenly rub your face.
- Leave it on for a minute and then gently rub your fingers in circular motions on the skin.
- Make sure to hold up to the Wheatbran laundry to dry.
- Leave it on your face for a few minutes and then wash the peel with water.
- Repeat twice a day for a week or two, and then you use this operation or three times a week.
- You will notice the brush to help in reducing the growth of facial hair.
- Wheat 1 tablespoon
- Flour 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk or curd
- Teaspoon powdered saffron powder
- In a small bowl, combine the wheat, four gram or milk and saffron curd powder to make a paste.
- This paste evenly on your face.
- Let it sit there completely dry for about 20 to 25 minutes or until.
- Wet your fingers with water and gently rub on the face in circular motions.
- Rub then rinse thoroughly for about 3 to 5 minutes and the scrub face.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week.
- Exfoliation will help get rid of unwanted hair on your face over time. It will also make your skin soft, supple skin look younger.
4. Lavender and tea tree oil mixed to remove facial hair because hirsutism
There are many women who suffer in the chin and chest from the growth of unwanted hair. This is mainly developed on a so-called hirsute, the hair in the androgen dependent areas of a woman. It is said that mixing lavender oil and tea tree effectively heals idiopathic hirsute in mild women. This means that the lavender and tea tree oils have anti-androgenic properties and therefore when applied to the face can help unwanted hair to remove.
- Mix one teaspoon of lavender oil with 4-6 tea tree drops
- Apply the mixture of this oil to the facial hair with a cotton pad
- Repeat this remedy 2-3 times a day for at least 3 months to completely remove facial hair.
5. Orange Peel and Lemon Face Mask
One of the very popular ingredients used by practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine is used for a variety of foods, it is the orange peel. The orange oil obtained from orange peels, used in a variety of cosmetic products. It is a very popular ingredient that helps to clean the skin and gives it a toned appearance. Orange peel have higher concentrations of vitamin C like lemon juice and lemon zest. Both orange peel and lemon peel are natural exfoliating agent that will easily help you unwanted facial hair get rid of.
- One teaspoon of orange peel powder
- One teaspoon of lemon peel powder
- 1 teaspoon ground almonds
- Oatmeal 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- A teaspoon of rose water
- Mix all ingredients in the form of powder like oats, orange peel powder and lemon dry powder and almonds in a bowl.
- Now add the necessary amount of olive oil and rose water and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it sit for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Then use your fingertips to gently rub the dough into circular motion.
- Do this for about 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat two to three times a week for effective results.
6. Barley brush
If you have stubborn hair on your face then barley is a good scrub which can be used on the face to get rid of unwanted hair. Barley can also internally and helps to take in the treatment of various skin and hair diseases. Barley helps to leave your skin shiny and smooth.
- One tablespoon of barley powder
- Lemon juice a tablespoon
- One tablespoon of milk
- Take a small bowl and barley powder, milk and lemon juice. Well the ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and let it sit for 30 minutes or so.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Repeat this process three to four times a day to see visible results.
7. Herb Black Cohosh
Black cohosh is a plant that phytoestrogens, which effectively help slow the growth of unwanted hair has. It is generally found in eastern North America. It has anti-androgenic effect and thus help heal hirsutism. Today Black Cohosh extract is mainly used for gynecological problems and helps in treating the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual stress. The extract is also available in capsules or tincture. You can also make use of black cohosh herbal tea.
- 20 grams of black cohosh root (dried)
- 4 ¼ cups water
- A teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Take water in a pan and add the dry root of black cohosh in it.
- Bring to a boil and cook for half an hour.
- When the water is reduced to 1/3 of its original size, turn off the fire. Remove the water and place.
- Add honey if necessary, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Drink to see effective results a glass of this tea three times a day for a few weeks.
- You can refrigerate for about 2 days of tea.
If you have a liver disease or any type of cancer or tumor, then avoid taking black tea cohosh. It is also not to take higher doses of this recommended recommended tea because it can lead to dizziness, nausea, headache and abdominal pain.
8. fenugreek and green grass
Fenugreek is a good medicinal plant, which has a lot of health problems related to women. It is also very effective in treating hirsutism, where obtaining body parts of women's hair as men. You can soaked seeds overnight and the next morning fenugreek in the water, you can first drink all the health benefits of fenugreek offered to enjoy. You can also use fenugreek as a face mask to remove unwanted hair.
- One or two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds
- One to two teaspoons of green grass.
- Take fenugreek seeds and green grams in a grinder and make it into a fine powder.
- Take this powder mix in a bowl and add enough water to make it a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it until completely dry on the face.
- Now with a soft dry cloth and gently rub the paste dry the unwashed face of the hair on the face to remove.
Chasteberry or chaste tree is a plant with flower, anti-androgenic properties that help women in the treatment of hirsutism. Polycystic ovary syndrome is mainly caused by hirsutism and this can be cured by Chasteberry. If you take this extract of Chasteberry internally, help the production of luteinizing hormone acting on the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland of women to increase. This will result in the release of follicle-stimulating hormone that can help you easily increase the production of the hormone progesterone. The Chasteberry help to properly balance the hormones needs a woman needs. It will help in the treatment of menstrual disorders in women with PCOS associated and therefore also help in the treatment of unwanted facial and body hair.
How to use?
Pure tree extract is available in capsule and tincture. Take the tree extract hunt for 2 to 6 months to help every day to get rid of unwanted hair from the face and body. You should only consume about 175 grams of this daily extract and this is said to contain 0.6% agusides. It is important, a naturopathic doctor before taking this extract as it affects women's hormone levels. It is recommended that pregnant women, infants and people taking antipsychotic medications, consult a physician before using this extract.
Saw Palmetto has been proven in treating women with hirsutism problems to be very effective. It has anti-androgenic properties and help reduce high levels of the male hormone androgen in women. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is conducted in women with higher androgen levels and this goes in undesirable places, such as the upper lip, chin, chest and abdomen for hair growth. This condition can be easily reduced by regular use of Saw Palmetto extract.
How do you take it?
Saw palmetto should not be taken as a tea and the fatty acids of this plant are not soluble in water. The capsule form of the extract can be taken by women suffering from hirsutism. This extract is derived from berries and has been found to be rich in phytosterols and fatty acids. The recommended dose level of Saw Palmetto 160 mg twice daily. You have to take this capsule for a long time to see the actual results and get rid of unwanted hair.
Turmeric can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients for hair removal. Turmeric has antibacterial properties and protects the skin against infection. Here, several methods for saffron are used for hair removal.
Method 1 (saffron and water)
- Take two teaspoons of saffron and mix with fine water paste make.
- Apply your face and leave it for about 10-15 minutes in
- After drying the mixture, remove wipe with a damp cloth and excess saffron
- Regularly for a few weeks to achieve complete removal of unwanted continued facial hair from Medicine.
Method 2 (nettle and safflower from India)
Indian nettle is a medicinal herb in the treatment of asthma, pneumonia, decubitus, wounds, etc. In addition, it is a good solution for unwanted hair. When applied to the skin, the plant's juice penetrates the skin and causes loss of facial hair. When used continuously for a period of time, which prevents hair growth on the surface. This works well for hair removal in combination with saffron used.
- Take a handful of India nettle leaves and grind them to form a smooth paste.
- Grind fresh turmeric root prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric paste, or you can use a teaspoon of turmeric powder, if the fresh root is not available.
- Mix the paste of turmeric paste with nettle leaves and apply on facial hair should be removed
- Leave on your face for 40-60 minutes. Let dry and wash the necklace
- You can also use this special cream before going to bed and leaving it overnight for best results. Wash the pasta in the morning.
- Repeat each day for a cure for at least two months to achieve complete removal of facial hair.
- Method 3 (saffron and gram flour)
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Saffron powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon fresh cream
- Mix all the above ingredients together to make a paste
- Apply these minutes on your face and massage to 10
- Leave on your face for 20 minutes or until the paste dry
- Remove palms by rubbing in the opposite direction of hair growth, paste after 20 minutes.
- You can also use the Kiss mixture or chickpeas flour, turmeric and water the same way.
12. Oatmeal Scrub
Oatmeal has a grainy texture that makes it a good exfoliating agent for facial skin. Although there are many shrubs are commercial, it can irritate sensitive skin. Oatmeal contains antioxidants for avenathramide belong class and therefore capable of causing structural damage to the skin by UV rays to protect the skin and reduce redness caused by exposure to the sun's rays. If you use oatmeal with other natural ingredients such as peeling for hair removal, the skin will be free of hair, provides soft and moisturized. The ingredient like lemon juice causes hair loss and bleaching honey is a moisturizer and moisturizes the skin.
- Oatmeal powder 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix oats, lemon juice and honey in a paste
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, rub for about five minutes to face gently in circular motions in the areas of hair growth against the direction of hair growth.
- With washing paste with hot water
Repeat the solution 2-3 times a week until the hair is completely removed.
13 potatoes, lentils honey and lemon juice mask
Potato juice is a potent hair remover when used in combination with lemon juice and honey, which causes the shiny, smooth and supplied with moisture. This is a popular method of Ayurvedic hair removal.
- 1 potato cup peeled and sliced
- Wet a glass of yellow lentils overnight in water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Remove push the potato juice in a sieve
- Make a lentil paste
- Mix the lens paste, potato juice, lemon juice and honey now
- Apply mixture of these in the area of facial hair
- Leave on your face for 20-30 minutes
- Rub with your hands in the opposite direction of hair growth to remove hair.
Protein is a good ingredient that helps get rid of unwanted facial hair. This protein powder beauty mask and cornmeal is a bit painful as you pull your facial hair from the face.
- White part of an egg
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Beat the egg whites to make the flour sugar and corn to make a soft dough.
- Apply this paste over the part of the face where it is unwanted hair or apply it as a face mask on the face.
- Let it dry on your face. If the egg is dry, there is a thin mask covered the face became.
- You nee
Honey mixed with fresh lemon juice and sugar can be used on your face, getting rid of unwanted facial hair.
- A spoonful of sugar
- A teaspoon of honey
- Lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon or just a few drops
- In a microwave container, take the sugar and honey and add a few drops of lemon juice to. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat the container in a microwave oven for 2 to 3 minutes to obtain the molten sugar and mix well to prepare a slurry.
- Let cool. When the dough is a little warm, take it and apply it on the face to the part where you see the growth of unwanted hair.
- Cover the area with a strip of wax or a strip of cloth and press down a little.
- Now immediately remove the strip in the opposite direction for hair growth.
- They are divided from the sugar mask solution to see the hair.
Skin peeling masks and home remedies immediately helps in preventing unwanted facial hair. But another discussed above herbal remedies will last longer and even months to show positive results. It is important that you choose the right home remedies in order to understand the underlying cause of unwanted facial hair. You have many of these remedies mentioned above to try and see what works perfectly for your skin.